This recipe makes 1 serving.
469 kcal | 65g P | 14g C | 12g F
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 chopped baby carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1 cup rocket
- 8 oz cubed chicken
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- Pan fry cubed chicken in a non-stick pan with olive oil. Set aside and allow it to cool.
- Chop red cabbage and baby carrots.
- Add rocket, carrots, and cabbage to a large salad bowl.
- Top the salad with sunflower seeds and chicken.
If you like our rocket chicken salad recipe and would like more nutritional advice, to find out about our personal training options, group training and classes, why not drop us an email, telling us what you’re looking for, and we will get back to you!
Absolute Training and Nutrition is an exclusive training facility in Barnstaple. We offer dedicated Personal Training in the form of 1 to 1 Personal Training, Small Group Personal Training and Group Training Sessions, as well as Online Personal Training and 30 Day Challenges.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any of your training challenges or give us a call on 01271 370600 for an informal chat.