• 80g cauliflower
• 120g mixed vegetables.
• 1 tsp chutney
• 50g Quinoa, dry
How to Cook a Healthy Vegetable Curry:
1. Cook the Quinoa as per the packet instructions, with water only, no other ingredients, keep warm.
2. Break the cauliflower into florets the size of a small marble, cut and prepare the mixed veg.
3. Make up the stock cube with 100ml water.
4. Heat the oil in a heavy based saucepan and cook the pepper for 5 minutes approx.
5. Stir in the stock, curry powder, salt and vegetables and boil for 5 minutes, adding boiling water from a kettle if necessary.
6. Stir in the raisins and chutney, serve with the Quinoa.
Under 400 kcals