This recipe makes 4 servings.
84 kcal | 15g P | 4g C | 1g F
- 4, 3 oz. boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Low-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp. minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Fat-free Mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup Low-fat Parmesan Cheese
- Begin by heating the chicken broth in a pan over medium heat.
- Add in garlic along with chicken breasts, cooking until no longer pink inside, 8-10 minutes, flipping a few times throughout the cooking process.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with parmesan cheese.
- Once chicken is finished, remove and place on a baking sheet and smother with sauce.
- Place under the grill for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted, and chicken is slightly browned.
If you like our parmesan chicken recipe and would like more nutritional advice, to find out about our personal training options, group training and classes, why not drop us an email, telling us what you’re looking for, and we will get back to you!
Absolute Training and Nutrition is an exclusive training facility in Barnstaple. We offer dedicated Personal Training in the form of 1 to 1 Personal Training, Small Group Personal Training and Group Training Sessions, as well as Online Personal Training and 30 Day Challenges.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any of your training challenges or give us a call on 01271 370600 for an informal chat.