Per Serving (4 Servings):
- 4, 3 oz. boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Low-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp. minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Fat-free Mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup Low-fat Parmesan Cheese
- Begin by heating the chicken broth in a pan over medium heat.
- Add in garlic along with chicken breasts, cooking until no longer pink inside, 8-10 minutes, flipping a few times throughout the cooking process.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with parmesan cheese.
- Once chicken is finished, remove and place on a baking sheet and smother with sauce.
- Place under the grill for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted, and chicken is slightly browned.