This recipe makes 2 servings.
171 kcal | 24.5g P | 16g C | 2g F
- 1 cup Riced or Grated Cauliflower
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Sliced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Non-Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line baking sheet with foil
- Rice the cauliflower florets, in a food processor or grate manually
- Microwave rice cauliflower for 8 minutes. Set aside
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients, and add riced cauliflower. Mix well
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet. Try to make circular.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes
- Once base is finished, top with cooked chicken breast, sliced tomatoes, basil, a sprinkle of mozzarella, or other toppings your prefer
- Bake pizza for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted on top
If you like our low carb pizza recipe and would like more nutritional advice, to find out about our personal training options, group training and classes, why not drop us an email, telling us what you’re looking for, and we will get back to you!
Absolute Training and Nutrition is an exclusive training facility in Barnstaple. We offer dedicated Personal Training in the form of 1 to 1 Personal Training, Small Group Personal Training and Group Training Sessions, as well as Online Personal Training and 30 Day Challenges.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any of your training challenges or give us a call on 01271 370600 for an informal chat.