This recipe makes 8 servings.
355 kcal | 30g P | 48g C | 4g F
- 750g chicken breast, cut into small chunks
- 450g linguine, cut in half
- 4 carrots grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, cut 3 inches long
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 and half tsp (low sodium) soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 950ml vegetable or chicken broth
- Cook chicken on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Once cooked, add the pasta and broth and bring to a boil then add in the remainder of the ingredients, stir, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and let cook through for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add more liquid *slowly*, if you need to.
If you like our ‘fakeaway’ Chinese one-pot chicken recipe and would like more nutritional advice, to find out about our personal training options, group training and classes, why not drop us an email, telling us what you’re looking for, and we will get back to you!
Absolute Training and Nutrition is an exclusive training facility in Barnstaple. We offer dedicated Personal Training in the form of 1 to 1 Personal Training, Small Group Personal Training and Group Training Sessions, as well as Online Personal Training and 30 Day Challenges.
Contact us by email email@example.com to discuss any of your training challenges or give us a call on 01271 370600 for an informal chat.