This recipe makes 10 servings.
468 kcal | 36g P | 32g C | 6g F
- 1 lb. chicken sausage
- 2 lb. 90% lean beef
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can dark red kidney beans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 can water
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Italian spice
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Brown sausage and beef, then add to a large pot.
- Sauté onion and add to pot.
- Add canned tomatoes and beans to pot.
- Add carrots and celery to pot.
- Add wine, water, and spices to the pot
- Heat and let simmer for at least two hours.
If you like our double beef chilli recipe and would like more nutritional advice, to find out about our personal training options, group training and classes, why not drop us an email, telling us what you’re looking for, and we will get back to you!
Absolute Training and Nutrition is an exclusive training facility in Barnstaple. We offer dedicated Personal Training in the form of 1 to 1 Personal Training, Small Group Personal Training and Group Training Sessions, as well as Online Personal Training and 30 Day Challenges.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any of your training challenges or give us a call on 01271 370600 for an informal chat.