This recipe makes 1 serving.
375 kcal | 45g P | 41g C | 2g F
- 200 g grated raw Sweet Potato
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Green Onions
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt and Pepper
- 4 oz Chicken Breast
- Seasoning: Garlic, Cumin, Paprika, Sea Salt, and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Greek Yogurt (instead of mayonnaise)
- 1/4 cup Spinach
- 3 Roma Tomato slices
- Grate a raw sweet potato into a bowl.
- Add three egg whites and seasonings to the bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Set your waffle iron on medium-high heat and spray with coconut oil to prevent the waffle from sticking.
- Pour the batter onto the waffle iron. Spread evenly.
- Cook for five minutes or until your waffle iron indicates the waffle is cooked.
- While the waffle is cooking, season chicken breast and cook in a skillet.
- Build your sandwich wrap.
If you like our chicken waffles recipe and would like more nutritional advice, to find out about our personal training options, group training and classes, why not drop us an email, telling us what you’re looking for, and we will get back to you!
Absolute Training and Nutrition is an exclusive training facility in Barnstaple. We offer dedicated Personal Training in the form of 1 to 1 Personal Training, Small Group Personal Training and Group Training Sessions, as well as Online Personal Training and 30 Day Challenges.
Contact us by email email@example.com to discuss any of your training challenges or give us a call on 01271 370600 for an informal chat.