Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount per serving
Total Fat 10g
Total Carbs 30g
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat tortilla
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 2 tbsp fat-free refried beans
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup salsa, divided
- Lightly coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Place tortilla in the skillet and warm for 30 seconds, then flip and warm the other side for 30 seconds. Place the warmed tortilla on a small plate.
- Whisk the egg and egg whites together. Pour into warmed skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until set.
- While the eggs are cooking, place the lettuce leaf on the tortilla and spread the refried beans over the lettuce leaf. Top the beans with cooked eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, and 2 tablespoons of salsa.
- Roll it up and top with remaining salsa. Serve and enjoy!