Serving Size (1 patty) Recipe yields 2
Amount per serving
Total Fat 14 g
Total Carbs 13 g
Protein 41 g
- Sun Dried tomatoes 1 tbsp
- Albacore Tuna 2 cans
- Avocado Oil 1 tbsp
- Old Bay Seasoning 1tsb
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil to skillet, drain albacore, and place fish in skillet.
- While albacore is cooking, add old bay seasoning to each side. Flip and cook.
- After cooking each side for 3-4 minutes, add sun dried tomatoes to the pan and turn heat to low.
- Let all ingredients cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.