- Any Member, who is purchasing a membership or monthly contract shall be entitled to participate in the number of classes agreed on the contract at the Studio until their Subscription terminates and any such Member will forfeit their membership if they fall behind in payment for more than 30 days. Such Member shall remain liable for any outstanding payments.
- Subscription fees may be increased at Absolute Training and Nutritions discretion. Members shall be given at least 10 working days' notice of any increase in Subscription fees.
- Absolute Training and Nutrition has the right to cancel or suspend the Subscription, the Subscription will continue indefinitely unless and until a member cancels their monthly membership on the conditions stated on the contract prior to the next payment date. No refunds shall be given to Members in respect of any membership fees that have already been paid.
- Members who do not wish to accept a change proposed by Absolute Training and Nutrition to any membership fees may cancel their membership by cancelling their Subscription in accordance with the previous condition.
- Members are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to the gym. In the interests of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glass or food are permitted in the changing rooms or Studio floor. No pets (with the exception of guide dogs) are permitted in the Studios' buildings or grounds. Members must use the main entrance to the Studio when entering or leaving the Studio. Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and Members must not interfere with these doors for any reason.
- In the event of a fire, Members are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Studio.
- Where loss or damage to property brought onto Absolute Training and Nutrition premises, Absolute Training and Nutrition will not be liable.
- Once a payment has been made for any membership or monthly contract after 24 hours after the transaction a refund cannot be issued unless authorised by a member of management.
Use of Facilities and Children
- A Member is entitled to use the Studio's' facilities provided always that Absolute Training and Nutrition may at any time withdraw all or part of its facilities or Classes for any period or periods and with notice, where practicable, in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration or maintenance work or for reasons beyond its control.
- Children under the age of 16 may attend Classes, on the condition a parent or guardian has signed a waiver.
- Children may attend to the gym if authorised by a member of management