Lets be honest, we all know we should exercise. We also know that it’s good for us, but do you know how good?
- Exercise helps combat a lot of health conditions; diabetes, depression, arthritis, high cholesterol, stroke, heart attack, injury. Regular exercise, proper prescribed exercise can help all of these and many more!
- Exercise improves your mood. Exercise is a stimulant boosting all kinds of chemicals that can help you feel relaxed and happier. Exercise is the original ‘feel good’ drug!
- Exercise means better sex (now we’re talking) When you feel tired or are not happy with the way you might struggle with feeling confident with intimacy. Exercise can boost your sex life because it improves your energy and boost your confidence. Exercise also boosts sexual arousal in women and men are less likely to suffer with erectile dysfunction. – Now there are two of the best reasons to exercise.
- If you struggle with your sleep pattern, or sleeping in general exercise will help you fall asleep quicker, however be aware this does not mean doing a quick workout before you go to bed will help, it will most likely stimulate you, unless of course the exercise is that mentioned in number 3…
- Yes the obvious one, exercise can help you lose weight, and keep it off.Losing weight also massively enhances 1,2,3 & 4.
- Basically exercise in king when it comes to a happier, healthier and sexier life. Its doesn’t matter how or what you do, just get some.